Tuesday, November 08, 2005

D@ ThEy LiKe Y@U...???

There are diff answers for men and for women. Men tend to err in the direction of assuming the woman is interested because she's being polite. Women tend to err in the direction of assuming a man isn't interested because he's dividing his time equally between her and something completely trivial like, say, earning a living.

For Men: You'll know if they like you. Trust me, you will. What this means is that if you're really not sure--then they probably don't. Most women are not teases. She may also be doing things like not returning your calls and only seeing you once every other week or so. Why the girl does keep going out on the occasional date, I don't know. It's just something we do. We were brought up to be conciliatory. Blame it on our mothers. But, remember, you should be civilized. Pick up on the cues and don't force a big confrontation. This way you both come out with your egos intact.

For Women: You'll know if they like you. Trust me, you will. But only if you're not a freak about it. You know how if one of your friends is really busy and they say 'I can't talk right now' you hang up the phone and don't think twice about it? Because you know that you're friends. She's been nice to you million other times, so the fact that she was short once isn't an issue. But if a boy does it to you, you get all stressed out and insecure and convinced that he hates you--even though he's also been nice to you million times before. Don't succomb to this rollercoaster ride.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Howdy PaViTrA,
I'm impressed with what you wrote here in your D@ ThEy LiKe Y@U...??? post. I'm a little embarrassed to admit what that I was searching for making out french kissing information, but found you and I'm happy to be here - you have well done with topics of interest to me. I might make a blog that looks like yours but about making out french kissing related stuff, (don't worry I wouldn't try to compete with you). You're doing a great job PaViTrA.
You got a great thing going... by friend.

Anonymous said...

PaViTrA, could I ask if you are doing this all yourself or do you have a special website person creating all this for you? If it's you, I say wow and good job. Maybe you can give me some tips on my french kissing technique site if you have time. I don't know if you're interested in french kissing technique stuff, but it's 'the place' to go for that. Well, just though I'd drop by and say "YOU'RE AWESOME!!" and that you have a nice blog.

Seeeee ya later.

Anonymous said...

Hi PaViTrA, I see you've aquired quite a skill for the web. I was wondering if you'd be willing to stop by my kissing tips site and give me some tips. Please don't confuse this with another spam comment, I was just out looking for kissing tips sites and your blog came up. I noticed you've done a great job so I thought I'd compliment... Anyway, feel free to check me out and good luck with your project.

See ya ~

Anonymous said...

Hi PaViTrA, I see you've aquired quite a skill for the web. I was wondering if you'd be willing to stop by my making out french kissing site and give me some tips. Please don't confuse this with another spam comment, I was just out looking for making out french kissing sites and your blog came up. I noticed you've done a great job so I thought I'd compliment... Anyway, feel free to check me out and good luck with your project.

See ya ~

radiohead said...

i see some interesting posts here on ur blog .. specially the last three ;) .. lol .. some tips .. he he he !!

Newayz abt women .. arent u people really capricious ?? most of the times its real hard to guess ....

newayz it was gud stuff to read ;)